Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Still very new to this blog Thing!

Hi everyone! I have joined the Blog society! I really have no idea what I am doing so wish me luck. My main reason for starting this blogspot for Brandon and I was because we don't really keep in touch with people very well, and we don't do the facebook/myspace thing very well, so I thought I would give this a try.

Brandon has a lot going with his Band, Cold December, so I will post blogs to keep everyone updated. Right now they are working on a couple songs for a label company down in LA. They haven't been offered a record deal yet but they are working very hard for that. They currently are doing try outs for a 2nd guitarist and a bass player. You can go to www.myspace.com/colddecember to check them out! Let me know what you think. They have 2 new songs up right now, "Losing" and "Burnin' Up"! I am always curious to here what people think, ya know? Because that's the only thing that matters right? If people don't like their music, then they need to change something if they want to get a record deal!!

Anyways... I still feel very weird doing a blog, this is my first one ever!! I will do my best to keep this site updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment